Solved

Abandoned Cart Email Flow and Subscription Cancellation Email Flow (Shopify)

• 26 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

1.  I have checked for this ( https://prnt.sc/TwUin8JoLy2l ) but I am not able to create this flow.
Can you tell me how I can set up the flow below in klaviyo ?? 
==> Abandoned Cart Email Flow:
  When a customer adds items to their cart but doesn't complete the purchase, you can recover potential sales with a well-structured email flow.
- Abandoned Cart Reminder (1-2 hours after abandonment):
- Follow-Up Email (24-48 hours after abandonment):
- Final Reminder (3-5 days after abandonment)

1. We have set up "Recharge subscription" app for products ( https://prnt.sc/hbLdSDQx8uxR  ) in our store 
    Now I want to below mail flow. How can I set that in klaviyo? Is it possible to create  "subscription Cancellation Email Flow (Shopify)" ??
    ==> Subscription Cancellation Email Flow (Shopify):
       cancelling the membership subscription to the product.
      When a customer cancels their subscription via your Shopify website, it's essential to gather feedback and leave a positive impression.
    - Cancellation Confirmation (Immediately):
    - Feedback Request (3-5 days after cancellation):
    - Re-engagement Offer (7-10 days after cancellation):
icon

Best answer by In the Inbox 26 February 2024, 16:21

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @The Vision Cloud 

Thank you for posting your question in the community. 

For the subscription cancelation flow, have you integrated Recharge into your Klaviyo account? If not, there is a direct integration that will add a number of Recharge-specific metrics, including Subscription Cancelation, where you can trigger a flow based on that event. 

For example, I have a client with Recharge integrated and this is a list of all the custom metrics we can use to trigger flows from:

With Recharge sync’d with Shopify, Recharge will be the primary source of subscription information. Not only will the integration provide these custom metrics, but you’ll also have access to a number of profile properties to personalize the email you send.

Take a look at the Recharge <> Klaviyo integration as I think this will be the best set up for the flow you want to create.

Best, 

@In the Inbox