Solved

Abandoned Cart Flow Not Working

• 15 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello, 

I have an abandoned cart flow set up where the trigger is ‘added to cart’. For some reason emails are not sending on this flow. When I look under preview and test I see the last ‘recent event’ it is picking up is from Dec 16. How do I fix this? I have checked the Shopify integration and that seems to be fine and I can see in the recent data section under integration that the right info is pulling through.  

I have also tried to change the trigger to ‘checkout started’. In this case, the data seems to be pulling through correctly but now the product and price are not updating in the body of the email. 
Has anyone else come across this problem? What is the fix?

Thanks in advance, 

Komal 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 15 May 2023, 22:02

View original

2 replies

yes i just recently come across such problem but i ask for help. My friend helped me out with it

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @komalpandyarao 

Welcome to the community and thanks for asking for help with your abandon cart flow.

“Add to cart” and “Checkout started” flow triggers use different dynamic variables to populate your templates which is why the tags you were using for the “add to cart” trigger are not working when you switched the trigger to “Checkout started”. 

If the most recent data you have for “Add to cart” was in December there is likely an issue with your integration. I would suggest removing the integration and reinstalling to get the events to trigger again. You will not lose any data by doing this but will likely help reconnect your website with Klaviyo so the event data is being passed correctly. 

Hope this helps!