Solved

Abandoned Cart flow: product appearing twice

• 2 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +6

Hello all,

I’m creating a Cart Abandon Flow and whenever someone orders a product that has Route Package Protection, the product shows up twice (it doesn’t simply display the purchased product/price/quantity plus Route Package Protection; it displays the product/price/quantity twice).

How can I fix my flow so that it shows just one product, or at least display Route Package Protection separately?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 2 September 2021, 22:01

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @ajohns ,

Thanks for posting to the Community regarding your abandoned cart flow situation. I hope to provide some insight into what might be going on.

The first thing to note is that if your abandoned cart flow is using product SKUs or variants of products, then the dynamic blocks should disappear/appear as predicted in our documentation. 

Another thing would be to ask if you can provide info on how the Route Shipping code is handled/formatted in your template. The Route Shipping doc has further instructions and information to follow when working with Klaviyo. 

Lastly, here is a review document on creating an abandoned cart flow! It never hurts to double check your steps!

Hope this helped and please keep us updated with what works!

Alex