Solved

Abandoned Cart link not working

• 7 August 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge

Hi All!

It's already been 2 days and nobody is responding to my queries. Can anyone please help me with the links for our abandoned cart? The photos of the products that our subscribers abandoned are not showing, and even the links are showing that the cart is empty. Is there anyone who can help me with this?

Here’s the link in Klaviyo: https://www.klaviyo.com/email-template-editor/flow/message/XQjhUj/content/edit

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 7 August 2023, 08:17

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@Hazel 

We can’t check the link you left because to be able to do that we need access for your account. Can you instead share some screenshots so we can see if we can help you somehow. From what you said im still not sure what may be the problem you having..

Badge

Hi Bobi!

Thank you for your assistance. Here's the screenshot regarding it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@Hazel 

How are u previewing? From inside the email or directly from the flow?

If you click on this Preview you wont be able to see anything..

To actually preview you need to go inside the email and click Preview & test

Please try this and see if is still not working? 

Badge

I am previewing inside the email

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@Hazel 

Then I would say go to Metrics in the left menu under Analytics, and find the Checkout Started metric and see if it is reporting any events.. if it is working properly it will show something like this 

If it doesn’t show any invents and stands at 0 then it mean your integration is not done properly. 

If this is working fine and showing data than you maybe set up something wrong in the flow. 

But again i can’t say what exactly since I don’t have access for your account.

If this doesn’t help you figure out the issue I would suggest trying to contact klaviyo’s chat support.

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Hi @Hazel,

I’m sorry to hear you’ve been having challenges with the Abandoned Cart flow. To help us assist you better, I have two questions for you now:

1. Are you trying to build an Abandoned Cart flow triggered by the Started Checkout event that Bobi shared the metric screenshot of above? Or is what you’re trying to build a “true” Abandoned Cart flow that’s triggered by the Added to Cart event?
  2. Can you please give us the link(s) to your original question here in this thread, so we can have the full context?

Warmly,

Gabrielle

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Hazel 

Just wanted to follow up from @Bobi N. & @ebusiness pros responses to make sure you were able to get a clear answer and solution to your question. Let us know how we can close this out for you!