Skip to main content

Hello,

I would like to ask for help with the fact that the abandoned checkout series is set up and when I set it up it showed the abandoned products, but now it doesn't show it at all, klaviyo and shopify are well connected, it tracks the data, I can also see that there are abandoned checkouts, but the product does not appear in the email, can you please help me with this?

Dynamic variable or dynamic URL:

{% if item.product.variant.images.0.src %}{{item.product.variant.images.0.src}}{%else%}{{item.product.images.0.src|missing_product_image}}{%endif%}

Link address:

{% if item.product.variant.images.0.src %}{{item.product.variant.images.0.src}}{%else%}{{item.product.images.0.src|missing_product_image}}{%endif%}

Text:

{{ item.product.title }}

Edit
Preview

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hey @Dawee 

Welcome to the community! Sorry for the delayed response.

Is this from a test email or an actual message that went out to a customer? The syntax you are using looks correct to me so, it also makes me wonder if there are settings turned on in your ESP thats not allowing the image to load.

Hey @stephen.trumble 

This is a test email when I first set everything up it worked fine, recently I looked at it and unfortunately I see this.

Thank you in advance for your help.