Solved

Abandonend Cart E-Mail Reminder Template

• 17 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I would like to edit my abandoned cart emails. The problem I have is that if I use a cool template I don't know how to set up the Return to Cart buttons with the correct URL and the email to show the correct products that the customer had in the cart? Are there cool templates where this is already in there and I can just customize the background design and add some icons?

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 17 October 2023, 20:59

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Welcome to the community @Patrik99 

What ecomm platform are you using?

In any case, I recommend saving cart rebuild block/buttons as universal content (UC) if you haven’t already. I’ve had issues in the past with Shopify where they break (Shopify updates?); universal content means one update to those block/buttons rather than each individual email. That approach may also help you migrate to a new email template too.

If you’re not sure about UC, let me know.

Regards

Andy

Userlevel 6
Badge +31

If you have a Shopify site, one hack would be to use the flow recipe built inside of Klaviyo (It is labeled as the welcome flow!), then save their already pre-made abandoned cart block as a Universal Section and then over in your new abandoned cart emails that are designed how you want them, you can drop that universal block in!

That way all parameters carry over, everything is linked for it, and ready to go.

Hope that quick hack helps!