Skip to main content
Solved

About resend mail to subscribe list

• 11 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello Team

Could you please help me to send email wherever list subscribe.

I have try but it’s send mail only one time.

I want to send email  when list is subscribe, if mail is same or not on both condition send welcome mail.

I have try to create flow for subscribe when list trigger and send mail but it’s working one time.
Could you please guide me related to this solution

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Surbhi 

Welcome to the Klaviyo community and congrats on your first post!

When using a list triggered flow, contacts can only receive a list-triggered flow once. For example, this means that if someone is added to your newsletter list and receives your welcome series, then removed and re-added for any reason, they will not receive the series again. This is the expected behavior for this type of flow. 

Can you share more info on why you want to send multiple welcome emails? We might be able to figure out another solution that would allow your customers to move through the flow multiple times. Also you said you want to send the welcome email on “both conditions”, what conditions are you referring to?

I’ll be on the lookout for your response!

Badge +1

Hello Stephen,

Greetings of the day!

I am working on integrate consign cloud data with klaviyo.

using consign cloud  I added product with customer name and it’s data is coming  in klaviyo list subscribe page .

I want to send mail to customer when i will add product details with customer name.

So how I can do ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Surbhi 

As this is a custom integration it is a little more difficult to say what event data is being passed into Klaviyo. With that said, I believe the best option would be to set up a metric-triggered, also called event-triggered flow that is used to email subscribers when they take a certain action. These actions correspond with "metrics," or events, in Klaviyo. Available metrics are found under Metrics in the Analytics tab in your account and are typically synced through your ecommerce integration or as custom events. Metric triggered flows also allow customers to move through the flow each time they perform the event that triggers the flow.

The first article I linked goes into detail on how to set this type of flow up and how to find and use the necessary data. Hope this helps!