Solved

Add emojis to text-only emails (in klaviyo flows)

• 31 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

I’m able to add emojis to the email itself - but Klaviyo won’t let me save my work unless I remove the emojis. The error reads, “There is something wrong with our system, please try again.” I’m so confused - why would Klaviyo create an emoji bar if you can’t actually use them? Is anyone else running into this issue / has anyone resolved it?

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 2 February 2024, 21:07

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Hi @katiekirsch!

I’m sorry to hear you’re running into this issue - it’s something that’s happened to me before as well. Given that Klaviyo’s giving the option to include emojis in the email builder, I suspect there’s a bug that’s preventing you from saving plain text email templates that contain emojis. 

Maybe @Taylor Tarpley or @stephen.trumble can help us pass this to the right team!

Warmly,

Gabrielle

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Thanks @ebusiness pros for the callout!

@katiekirsch unfortunately emojis are not accepted currently in plain text emails. However, there have been a number of members who have had this challenge, especially with the popularity of using emojis in communications. I am going to share this feedback with our product team and if there is an update in the future I will be sure to let you know here about the update! 

Thanks again for contributing and helping us make Klaviyo better everyday!