Solved

Added to Cart Flow: E-Mail does not show the price

• 22 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi,

I created 2 flows:Cart Abandoned and Added to cartIn the Added to cart flow emails, the products are correctly displayed with prices.However, in the emails for Added to cart, the price is not shown. The field remains empty.I use the price snippet recommended in the Klaviyo-template for Added to cart:{% currency_format event.Price|float format:2 %}What could be the reason for the price not being displayed in the emails?Many thanks for your help!
icon

Best answer by In the Inbox 22 December 2022, 16:26

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @Josh Clear 

Thanks for posting your question in the community! 

In my experience, when I have a dynamic token like this where you’ve added additional formatting, sometimes the formatting and break the information from showing.

First, have you tested to be sure the generic token {{ event.Price }} does populate the price?

If that doesn’t show, then you can troubleshoot the integration to be sure price is being passed. 

Next, if the basic pricing data is populating, then you know the trouble is part of the formatting you’ve applied. With this in mind, the float format you have configured might be part of the problem. 

I believe the proper setting for this is value|floatformat: vs. value|float format:

Give that a try and if you are still running into issues, I am happy to help troubleshoot further!

Good luck!

@In the Inbox