Solved

Adding email to welcome flow- will it send to existing people on. my list?

• 8 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi Everyone, new to klaviyo so still getting a handle on things but I can’t seem to find an answer to this.. I have an active welcome series sending to people that sign up on my newsletter list, but I have recently added a 4th email to that flow but it doesn’t seem to send to everyone that’s received the previous older 3 emails from that series. I’ve been a mailchimp user for years and whenever I’ve added an additional email it always automatically sends to everyone on the list, but that doesn’t seem to be there case here. Can someone help me with this?

Thanks!

Anna

icon

Best answer by Spark Bridge Digital LLC 8 February 2023, 13:47

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +31

Hey Anna,

Once you add that next email into the flow, if anyone prior has already ‘exited’ the flow - they wouldn’t get that message since their activity in that flow has now ended.

But all new users who enter that flow will now receive that new email once they reach that step.

Depending on the delay between the new email and how long ago those user’s exited the flow - you could click in the setting to back-populate users in so that they then could get the message.

Or another route would be to segment those users who received the 3rd email in your flow and email them all at once as a one-off Campaign send.