Solved

Adding more 'Winning Metrics' to A/B test in flows?

• 12 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I have a flow which is designed to convert people who have received an estimate from us. The main CTA is for them to get in touch to confirm a booking or continue with their purchase, not to finish their purchase online. 

I want to A/B test this email to understand which email is causing more people to convert. The only metric available to me are ‘Open Rate’ or ‘Click Through’. Neither of these works for me as my Open Rate is already ~80% and there is no clickable CTA. Is there no way to add the conversion metric instead? Ideally I want to know which email is ultimately driving more sales through an increase in the key conversion metric, in this case; Sales_receipts. I realise that I can track this in in the report for the test overall but I cant seem to use it as a Winning metric.

Is there a way to configure the A/B test metrics? Thanks

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 13 December 2022, 05:28

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Nick_rackattack 

Thanks for reaching out for help configuring your A/B test winning metric

Unfortunately at this time there are only the two options you’ve already identified as winning metrics. I will send this to our product team to get their eyes on it, to evaluate for possible product update in the future.

Sorry I couldn’t be more hep, but maybe someone else in the community has a work-around that might work?