Solved

Adding to list via flow

• 22 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hello, 

I would like to know whether it is somehow possible to add customers to a list after they have been assigned a property via a flow? 

The background is that I use the list as an interface to forward the customer data to our second account. I use zapier for this - but with zapier I can only access lists and not segments. That's why I need the customers with properties in a list. 

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 22 November 2023, 11:55

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Hi @Björnature 

It is not possible within Klaviyo to add a contact to a list via a flow. You can add them to a segment based on their profile data (events/properties).

A list can only be populated when a contact subscribes via a Klaviyo form to that list, via an integration (eg Shopify), API, or a manual import.

You could create a segment based on your custom property and convert it to a list, but that’s clunky, and obviously a manual process. It also means you’d need to recreate that segment each time.

I don’t use any middleware like Zapier, so maybe someone else here can comment on a possible solution for you.

An obvious question is: why do you need to have two Klaviyo accounts for one store? If that is indeed the case.

Sorry I can’t be of more help!

Regards

Andy