Solved

Advise | Newsletter Subs. for coming soon page - and then?

• 19 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi there,

I am looking for your experience and advise in terms of newsletter in regards to a coming soon page.

My page is currently setup as a coming soon page, no countdown yet since I dont know whether I go in 3, 4 or 5 weeks online.

I have setup with Klavijo now a newsletter if the customer subscribe it (content is some preview incl. discount code).

❔Should I send out a second mail as long as the page is not ready yet?

The Klavijo flow suggest then a few days waiting time, followed by a social media mail which includes some shopping options. Last I cant add yet, since page is not live yet.

❔Any advise what the content should in case you recommend to send out a second mail? I have already setup Instagram and Pinterest but no content yet. I plan to start here maybe 2 weeks before going live with the page.

Thanks in advance. 

icon

Best answer by Tonio 19 April 2023, 09:35

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9
  1. Firstly, it is recommended to send out a second mail to keep your subscribers engaged while waiting for your page to go live. You can use this opportunity to provide updates on the progress of your page and keep your subscribers interested in your brand.

2. When sending out the second email, it is important to keep the content relevant and engaging. You can provide more information about your brand, what products or services you will be offering, and any exclusive offers or promotions you have planned for your subscribers.

3. Since you have already set up Instagram and Pinterest accounts, it is a good idea to start creating content for these platforms in the meantime. You can use these platforms to showcase your brand, products, and services, as well as interact with your subscribers and followers.

4. To create a Klaviyo flow, you can use the "flow builder" tool in your Klaviyo account. The flow builder allows you to create automated email sequences based on specific triggers or events, such as when a subscriber signs up for your newsletter.

5. In your Klaviyo flow, you can set up a series of emails that are sent out to subscribers at specific intervals. For example, you could send out the first email immediately after a subscriber signs up, the second email a few days later, and so on.

6. When setting up your Klaviyo flow, you can also add conditions or filters to ensure that subscribers receive relevant content based on their behavior or interests. For example, you could send out different emails to subscribers who have already made a purchase or who have shown interest in a particular product or category.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hello @DaveSG ,

It's great to hear that you have set up a newsletter for your coming soon page using Klaviyo. To answer your questions:

1. Should you send out a second email as long as the page is not ready yet?

It's always a good idea to keep your subscribers engaged and informed, even if your page is not ready yet. Sending a second email can be a great way to keep your subscribers excited and interested in your upcoming launch. However, you should make sure that the content of the email is valuable and relevant to your subscribers. You could share updates on the progress of your website development, give a sneak peek of what's coming, or offer additional incentives such as exclusive content or early access.

1. What content should be included in the second email?

When creating content for your second email, it's important to keep in mind your subscribers' interests and needs. You could share some insights into your brand and what inspired you to create it, or talk about the unique features or benefits of your upcoming products or services. Additionally, you could offer some tips or advice related to your niche, or share some behind-the-scenes details about the development of your website or products.

As for social media content, it's a good idea to start building your social media presence at least a few weeks before your launch. You can use Instagram and Pinterest to create a visual narrative that aligns with your brand and build a following. You could also use these platforms to give your subscribers a taste of what's to come, by sharing photos or videos of your products, team, or production process.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.