Solved

All of my email recipients are being skipped

• 17 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

All of my email recipients are being skipped and they are not included in a different campaign or flow which excludes the reason for Smart Sending. The reason/status for being skipped shows “Skipped: Email Cancelled”. What could be the reason behind this? And if I resend them manually one by one, will they be included in the schedule of flows again? Thank you!

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 17 April 2023, 20:12

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @kaycee_ 

Welcome to the community and congrats on your first post! Happy to help!

Just a couple of questions to help clarify. The skipped recipients were part of a flow? If so, did you happen to turn the email on to draft mode to make edits and then turned back on to live? This will cause profiles who are already cued up waiting to be skipped with the reason being email canceled. You can resend the individual email, however this will not add the profiles back into the flow.

However, as a work around you can export a CSV of the skipped profiles and then upload it as a new list. You can then save the individual emails from the flow and use the new list to schedule and send the emails as a campaign to mimic what they would have experienced in the flow.

Hope this helps clarify your questions.

I’m having the same issue as described above except it was part of a campaign. Smart Sending is not activated. I tried this a second time and got the same results. I see no indication why these profiles should be skipped. This is my first campaign, so maybe there is some hidden setting I’m overlooking? Appreciate any advice. Otherwise I’ll upgrade to get email support!

Recipients

135 scheduled

135 skipped (100.0%)

0 sent (0.0%)