Skip to main content
Solved

Automated Email Sequences for Reoccurring Woocomerce Orders

• 27 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello, I have an automated email sequence for when someone orders a sample from our website.

I have setup location based segments, the trigger is activated when someone joins this segment.

What I realized now however, this will be only work the first time someone has ordered a sample. I need to figure out how to send secondary, and maybe even tertiary automated email.

This is the core problem so open to solutions that could work. 

What I’ve tried so far:

• Setting up a flow that is triggered based of the placed order metric rather than entering a segment. 
    • This didn’t work as I couldn’t filter by any segments, only lists to add people to the flow.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

Welcome to the community @Bryan G. 

From what you’ve described, a flow triggered from a placed order and with additional filters may work using “properties about someone” eg city, or maybe by creating a custom property.

However, to check what’s the best approach, what are your location segment definitions?

Regards

Andy

Badge

Hi guys, 

Thank you for your responses. To give more depth, the segment conditions are based on specific states that we are segmenting. For example our California segment has a properties about someone definition that fits “CA” or “California” for the State/Region.

The profile filter is for someone who has fulfilled Order at least once in the last15 days.