Solved

Automated flow to people who have bought some product but not others.

• 25 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

In my webshop, there are products that are sold both as samples and as normal products. The difference is which items they are sold with. Therefore, I would like to know if it is possible to create an automation that is activated if some products are included and others are NOT included.

icon

Best answer by retention 25 February 2024, 20:31

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

Hi @ClicknTile, welcome to the community:

So the most obvious way to do this is either with a Flow Trigger Filter (on the Placed Order Event) that can include a specific item and not a sample one, or, with a Conditional Branch in your Flow that can lead the user down separate paths based on the Condition of purchasing one product and not the other sample item.

However, if you have lots of different Products that also have Samples, you may want to use their Category or Tags you may have on these products to group them together.  For example, if you bought a product that’s in the “Normal Category or tagged “Normal”) and another product in the “Sample Category” or tagged “Samples” - then you can create one catchall Flow for all products and samples.  

I’m not super familiar witH WooCommerce and the data that is passed to Klaviyo, but this sort of depends on how specific or “general” you want your Flows to send based on someone buying a Product with a Sample.

If you share some more examples of what you’re trying to do, maybe we can help further!

Badge

Sounds good, but my problem is that the products are created as variants, where both samples and the "real" products are created. So how can you create TAGs at variant level?