Solved

Automated Monthly flow

• 4 February 2022
  • 1 reply

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hi, 

I’d like to create a flow for our VIP customers, wherein once a month they would receive an email with a 30% off discount code 

I’d like the flow to go out on a specific date of the month say the 15th of every month but as far as I’m aware this isn’t possible?

I have the segment established but is it correct that you can’t send flows on specific dates?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by retention 4 February 2022, 17:54

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

Hi @DC98 - welcome to the community.

Klaviyo does have a trigger for “Date Property Triggered” but it requires a Date property stored on the profile to know when it triggers. 

The easiest way to do this is to create an “Update Profile Property” action with the “Use current date when step is reached” option in another Flow when/where a VIP is defined in a Segment.

You can create a quick Segment Triggered Flow based on your VIP Segment and set a date property. Here’s some information about using the “Update Property” action in a Flow:

Once you have a Date Property in your VIP Profiles, you can follow this guide and choose “Monthly” for how often the Flow will repeat.  See this guide for more details on setting this up:

Hope this helps!