Solved

Back in stock flow not sending emails

• 30 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi,

I set up a Back in stock Flow on my Shopify store.

First, I tested it with one of my emails and I received a Back in stock email.

After that, my customers began subscribing to the Back in stock list (no problem at this stage). But when I received my stock and updated the quantity in Shopify, the Back in stock Flow didn’t send any email (since 12 hours now).

In the Back in stock Flow, I have 54 waiting (corresponds to the customers that subscribed). But none of these 54 requests were sent.

I read the other discussions in the forum (such as the one here below) but my settings seem to be ok.

I have a free plan and I still have emails credit.

I attached here some screenshots describing the problem.

Thanks for your help !

icon

Best answer by Dov 22 November 2021, 16:35

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @zied_drira,

Thank you for sharing this with the Klaviyo community.

Based on your settings, and as you pointed out, these emails should be dispatching whenever stock is re-applied to these items.

I noticed you reached out to a member of our support team and they had identified a bug that was impacting the BIS flow. That bug should have been resolved as of Friday (10/30) afternoon EST. Can you confirm that this flow is now working as normal? If not, I’d recommend following-up in the support ticket for the team to have a closer look.

Badge +1

Hi, My settings are the same as the above user, and I am experiencing the same problem with the BIS flow not sending emails when specific user/product combinations should be triggering the emails.  Can someone tag me in the support ticket, or is there an update on the status of this bug fix?

Many thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @stvrainsoaps,

Thank you for your note on the thread.

The bug has since been resolved. If you are still experiencing this issue, I recommend reading the solution outlined in the thread below:

I also recommend clicking on the Back in Stock Delay and click on “View Activity” (top-left). There are a number of reasons not directly related to back in stock which could result in the user being skipped (you can see those here) and they will be accessible (and viewable) through the “View Activity” tab. 

If none of the above helps you find a solution, please create a net-new support ticket and a member of our support staff will be happy to investigate for you. Please provide screenshots and examples of email addresses that should have been queued-up for the back in stock email if you create a ticket for support. Thank you.