Solved

Back-populating flow issue

• 25 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +2
  • Contributor II
  • 3 replies

Hi :) 

Yesterday I back-populated my VIP-flow, and clicked the “Schedule for each step relative to when I click the back-populate button”.  

Then the subscribers where supposed to, receive the first e-mail in the flow this morning at 09.00 am. And yesterday everything looked fine, all the subscribers appeared in “waiting” at the first email in the flow. 

However, when I just checked the flow, non-of the subscribers have received the first mail (nor does it say they were skipped), but now they appear in “waiting” on the second mail of the flow???? (I turned the flow off, now to make sure they don’t receive the second mail).

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 26 May 2023, 10:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @ESR 

Thanks for asking another great question on your VIP flow. I need to consult with one of our product area experts to find out exactly what happened, as this is unexpected behavior. When you view the Recipient Activity log on the first emails analytics, does it show anything different then what the flow is showing as delivered or skipped?

Badge +2

Hi Stephen :) 

I just checked the flow and I can see now that all 19 subscribers suddenly have received the first mail and is in waiting for mail two. So now everything looks right :) That is strange, maybe it was just some kind of bug in the analytics view? 

If I set the flow “LIVE” again, the subscribers will just continue the flow right? :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @ESR 

You are correct, once its set “Live”  your customers will continue through the flow!