Solved

Back Sending Review Flow

• 27 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

I am new to Klayvio and I have just set up a review flow.

It flows like this:

1. Someone has fulfilled an order
  2.  Email gets sent asking for a review

I am wondering, if there is a way to add customers who have fulfilled an order in the last 90 days to this flow. Someone please help!

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by In the Inbox 27 April 2023, 15:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @emorgannn 

Thank you for posting your question in the community! Technically, you can not backfill people into the flow due to the event trigger of Fulfilled Order, which is based on a real-time trigger. 

However, you could create a segment of people who have recently fulfilled their order in the last 90-days, clone the message within the flow, and send to that segment as a campaign to request any of your past customers to write a review. 

You would just want to make sure as part of your segment, you exclude anyone who has already received your Review Request email from the flow.

I hope this helps! 

@In the Inbox 

Badge +2

Hi,

Thank you!

Sending it as a campaign though means I can’t trigger the rest of the flow being:

1. Send review request
  2. IF reviewed, a discount code is sent

How do I make it so the orders placed in the last 3 months can be added to this flow so it back sends?

Thank you

Badge +2

Hello, I had actually same question. Is it possible to send out the request for review also manual? I know its some work, but since I am at the very beginning it wouldnt be too troublesome.