Solved

BFCM Email content calendar

Badge +2

Hello, in a recent BFCM email there was a link to an excellent BFCM 2022 planning article, which had a  link to this BFCM content planning video

At 3mins10s the video mentions that the content calendar is available as a free download on the Klaviyo Help centre, but I can’t seem to locate it - does anyone know where I might find it? 

Thanks,

Meeta

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 20 September 2022, 18:18

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @meetapapersandgems 

Thank you so much for asking the Community for help finding the BFCM content calendar! I love that you are already prepping for it!

As of now, the team who created this template has not published it for download. As soon as it is available I will update you here!

Thanks again for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Badge +2

Thanks @stephen.trumble ! The video suggested that there was already a version available - do you meant that they are creating a new version for 2022?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @meetapapersandgems 

Yes, the Growth team is working on updating the content for BFCM this year, and will have it available soon! While I don’t have an exact date yet I will let you know when it’s all available!

Badge +1

Yes please would love to have access to the BFCM calendar template.

Badge +2

@stephen.trumble Hey Stephen, thanks - yes please do let me know. Am doing the planning now and it would be really helpful to have it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

You got it @Game On &  @meetapapersandgems! I will let you know as soon as I can to help you all prep for Cyber Weekend!

Badge +2

@stephen.trumble Just checking in to see if there was any update on this?

Thanks,

Meeta

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @meetapapersandgems 

Not yet, but i promise as soon as they update me, I will update you with a link to the planning docs! I have marked this post on our backend to follow up on, so when there is an update on Cyber Weekend content I will update everyone who is looking for this info!

Badge +3

I’d also like this template if you can add me to the list. 

As an alternative, could you share the old version and we’ll just update the data for dates?

Badge +2

I’d also like this template if you can add me to the list. 

As an alternative, could you share the old version and we’ll just update the data for dates?

Good idea! I don’t mind using an old version so I can get started. @stephen.trumble is that possible?

Thanks,

Meeta

Badge +2

Hello @stephen.trumble  - has there been any update on this? I saw another video where the content calendar was mentioned again, but again can’t seem to find it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey  @meetapapersandgems @Joanne @Game On 

Thank you for your patience! You can find the calendar on this Community post: 

While the calendar has been updated and changed a little, this should be what you were all looking for!

Badge +2

Thanks, will take a look!