Solved

Bug? Can't see drafts in campaign viewer

• 28 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Is anyone else missing draft campaigns in normal viewer (not calendar view)?

The previous issue of flows not updating has gone away the majority of the time now thankfully, but now there’s this other bug I’m experiencing. 

As you can see I can only see the campaigns and duplicate/edit in calendar view, which is much more annoying with the small popout window 

Any help greatly appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Ashley I. 4 January 2024, 18:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

Hi @michaeljja !

This is a known issue, and is being investigated with the Klaviyo Product team. Hope to see a resolution on this shortly! 

For the time being, all drafted campaigns should be accessible in the Calendar view as you have noted here. 

-- Ashley Ismailovski 

Has this still not been fixed after 6 months? I was losing it, thinking I’d lost my drafted Campaigns on countless occasions, causing so much extra work. Thank God for the Calendar View (that I just discovered), but my goodness I’m surprised this issue still hasn’t been resolved.

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

@TRoar You can now view Campaigns which are set to Draft in the Calendar view:

If you have not set a date for your campaign yet, the Drafts will appear on the date which they were created/last edited.

Hope this helps! 

-- Ashley Ismailovski​​​​​​​

@TRoar You can now view Campaigns which are set to Draft in the Calendar view:

If you have not set a date for your campaign yet, the Drafts will appear on the date which they were created/last edited.

Hope this helps! 

-- Ashley Ismailovski

Thank you for the prompt response Ashley. However the issue was that Drafts aren’t appearing in List view. I’m concerned for new users (such as myself) who don’t know this and think their drafts have vanished, causing a lot of extra work. What’s odd is that sometimes Drafts do appear in List view for me and sometimes they don’t. It’s very buggy and unpredictable.