Skip to main content
Solved

Campaign link broken: upon clicking link user is directed to a page that say "this site can't provide a secure connection"

• 11 July 2024
  • 3 replies

We recently sent out an email campaign. When a user clicks on our link for the first time they are directed to our page. However, if they click on it a second time then they are directed to a page that says “This site can’t provide a secure connection” ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR. I am not sure how to go about fixing this and am wondering if anyone has any ideas? I have reached out to Klaviyo but have not heard back from them. We are not making any sales via this campgain so (obviously) would like to fix this as soon as possible. Thank you! 

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

Hello @kristin94040 Do you have dedicated click tracking enabled for your account? If not, my recommendation would be to enable it.
Also, Could you please share the screenshot of the error?

Badge

Thank you for your message! I have attached a screenshot of the issue. I am not sure if we have click tracking enabled but will take look to see - thank you for the recommendation. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

Hello @kristin94040 Looks like you already have dedicated click tracking enabled. But there is some issue with your SSL certification on trk.bossybeauty.com. Please reach out to your IT Admin/ Klaviyo Partner for help on this.

You can read more info for SSL here: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052205052