Solved

CAMPAIGN SCHEDULED DELIVERY LATE

• 1 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi. I sent a scheduled campaign delivery that was supposed to be delivered at 10am Africa/Johannesburg time on 29 February.

Unfortunately, I don’t have feedback from all 162 customers, but 1 customer received it just after 10am, the 2nd only received it just after 5pm, and the 3rd only received it at 8pm.

I had set the time zone to Africa/Johannesburg, and not recipient time zone, so they should have all gone out and been received at 10am.

I’ve searched the threads and Googled the heck out of it, but I can’t seem to find an answer. Any suggestions from the Community would be greatly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by StefanUE 1 March 2024, 10:56

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

@Paola hey there!

Two possible explanations to this, in my opinion: batch sending or emails being deferred.

In terms of batch sending, you may have selected to send the email out in batches, which would explain why some subscribers got it immediately, and others in staggered sends a few hours afterwards. Find out more about this in THIS Help article.

In terms of email deference,  this means that an inbox provider has delayed delivering your email or accepting your message. This mainly happens due to elevated spam complaints, when an inbox takes slightly longer to review and approve your emails, or if there’s a technical issue with the inbox filter or server in general. THIS article should help you get started with initial deliverability concerns and checks. 

Happy to chat further!