Solved

Campaign status : This campaign is still sending to XXX queued recipients.

• 25 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Dear Klaviyo Support Team,

I am writing to you today because I am currently experiencing an issue with one of my campaigns. The campaign has been scheduled to send for several hours now, but it is still showing an error message saying, "This campaign is still sending to 223 queued recipients."

I have tried everything to fix the issue, but nothing seems to work. I am extremely worried about the delay and the impact it will have on my campaign's success. Therefore, I urgently request your assistance in resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Could you please investigate the issue and let me know what the problem is and how it can be resolved? I would appreciate it if you could update me on the status of the issue frequently until it's resolved.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

icon

Best answer by In the Inbox 25 April 2023, 16:06

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

There could be various reasons why a campaign in Klaviyo is experiencing delays in sending, including:

1. A large number of recipients: If the campaign is being sent to a large number of recipients, it may take some time for all the emails to be sent out.

2. Technical issues: Technical issues with Klaviyo or third-party integrations could be causing the delay. For example, if the API connection between Klaviyo and another platform is not working correctly, it may delay the campaign sending process.

3. Incorrect campaign settings: If the campaign settings are not configured correctly, it could cause delays in the sending process. For example, if the campaign is set to send at a specific time but the time zone is not correctly set, it could cause the campaign to be delayed.

4. Delivery issues: Some emails may have failed to deliver due to issues with the recipient's email server or because the email was marked as spam, which could cause the campaign to be delayed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @Szonja 

Thanks for posting your question in the community. To add to what @Lanresdev outlined above, if you set the campaign send to the recipient’s local timezone or if you are AB testing you might see your contacts in queue for several hours. 

If for example, you sent the campaign to send at 8am of the Recipients Local Timezone, the campaign will deploy in buckets for each of the timezones and you would see contacts in queue if their timezone had not reached the scheduled time for the campaign.

Alternatively, if you were running an AB test, if you set a test period of 4 hours, the initial batch will go out, but then the rest of your segment that will be sent to the winning variable will be in queue until the initial test time has lapsed.

If you have any other details you can share about the campaign or are screenshot of the campaign metrics for us to view, that might help, if you are still experiencing issues.

Best,

@In the Inbox 

Badge +1

Thank you guys !

It might have been about the time zone issue, though I checked and some people in the matching timezone didn’t get the mail… 

Anyway, I cancelled and resent it right away skipping those who received to resolve the problem.

Badge

Dear Klaviyo Support Team,

I am writing to you today because I am currently experiencing an issue with one of my campaigns. The campaign has been scheduled to send for several hours now, but it is still showing an error message saying, "This campaign is still sending to 223 queued recipients."

I have tried everything to fix the issue, but nothing seems to work. I am extremely worried about the delay and the impact it will have on my campaign's success. Therefore, I urgently request your assistance in resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Could you please investigate the issue and let me know what the problem is and how it can be resolved? I would appreciate it if you could update me on the status of the issue frequently until it's resolved.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

Have you checked if the recipients in the email list have opted-in to receive your campaign emails, and if they are still interested in receiving them? This could potentially cause delays or issues with the campaign sending.

Update: Right after I posted this 579 of the email delivered. I guess patience was the key.

I am having the same issue. My campaign is still sending to 832 queued recipients, which is the entire list I am trying to send to. The status of the campaign is “Sent”, but none of the emails have delivered. The campaign was set to send December 11th @ 11:00 AM CST. 

How were you able to cancel the campaign? This is a time sensitive campaign and was set to send at the start of an event.