Solved

Campaigns

• 12 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
  • Contributor I
  • 1 reply

I have been having problems with sending campaigns - they should have been sorted due to a bug but I still cannot schedule or send a newsletter - the button remains greyed out

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 12 April 2023, 16:49

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Bea 

If you are still having an issue with your campaigns, I would suggest replying to the Support email you’ve been communicating through to solve the previous challenges with your account. They will reopen the ticket and help solve what’s going on with your account. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

If you are experiencing problems with scheduling or sending a newsletter in Klaviyo, even after the bug has been resolved, there are a few things you can try:

1. Clear your cache and cookies: Sometimes, clearing your cache and cookies can help to resolve issues with Klaviyo. To do this, go to your browser's settings and look for the option to clear your cache and cookies.

2. Check your email status: Make sure that your email address is not suppressed or bounced in Klaviyo. Go to your profile in Klaviyo and check your email status. If it is suppressed or bounced, you may need to contact Klaviyo's support team to resolve the issue.

3. Check your sending limits: Make sure that you have not reached your sending limits in Klaviyo. If you have reached your limits, you will need to upgrade your account or wait until the next sending period.

4. Try a different browser: If you are still having issues, try using a different browser to see if the problem persists.                                                                                                                 If none of these solutions work, reach out to me I will be glad to be of assistance. I can help you troubleshoot the issue and determine why the newsletter button remains greyed out.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.