Campaigns are meh since moving to klaviyo

• 24 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

I moved to klaviyo a year ago from mailerlite and my campaigns have just been pretty shocking since I moved. I haven’t changed anything in my campaigns since moving, but my deliverability was almost 50% every time in mailerlite, it’s around half that on here. My click rate is also about half of what it was on mailerlite and I’m paying a ton more for klaviyo than I was on mailerlite per month. 
I’m getting new subscribers and every area of my business is growing, but I have noticed such a huge drop in sales from my campaigns since moving over here and I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong but it’s very discouraging and I’m thinking about moving back to mailerlite. I like the reports and analytics on klaviyo, but definitely not loving the large decrease in revenue :(

I’ve moved email marketing providers before and not noticed the dip that I’ve seen mentioned on other posts when moving and becoming trusted when moving between other platforms and would this still be an issue one year on? 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @CorAli 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

Sorry that you’re not seeing the results you were expecting to with your campaigns. I do have a couple of questions to try to understand more of what’s going on.

First, what does your list/segment look like for your campaigns? Are you sending to everyone or just your most engaged customers? How often are you sending campaigns to your customers? 

Second, you said your deliverability was 50% before, do you mean your open rate or actual deliverability? If its the actual deliverability of your campaigns, what are the reasons given in the deliverability reports (ie hard/soft bounces, spam complaints ect)?

With a bit more context we can figure out why you aren’t getting the result you need to keep your business growing.