Solved

Can I moderate product reviews or be notified when one is left on our site when they come from a Klaviyo flow?

• 7 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi,

My client uses Stamped.io for collecting customer reviews. I’ve set up a Product Review Flow for them in Klaviyo, which takes customers directly to the Product Page to leave a review (instead of the Review going into Stamped.io for moderation).

I’m wondering if there’s any way we can moderate the customer reviews or be notified when there’s a new review - when it comes through the Klaviyo flow? Or do we manually need to go into each product page to check them? 

Thanks,

Amy

icon

Best answer by In the Inbox 7 March 2023, 15:14

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +29

HI @AmyMOMO 

Thank you for posting your question in the community. 

The Stamped.io integration with Klaviyo does provide some helpful data that you might be able to use. I do suspect there is a setting in Stamped that would allow you to trigger a notification when a new review is posted, you can also set up a notification using a Klaviyo flow to do the same. 

When you enable Stamped.io in Klaviyo there are many tracking events that get created including:

• SubmittedReviewPositive
  • SubmittedReviewNegative
  • SubmittedReview
  • SubmittedReviewVideo
  • SubmittedReviewPhoto
  • SubmittedNPS
  • SubmittedQuestion

Within each of these events, Klaviyo receives some additional information about the review. For example:

Here, you can see the date of the review, you’ll see the product name, the rating provided, the title of the review and a link to the review. I’ve hidden some of the information above for privacy.

Using one of these events, let’s say “SubmiitedReview” as the trigger, you can then create a notification that’s sent every time this event is triggered. 

In the notification, you can set who will receive the notifications and customize the subject line and content to be included. With the info shown in the event example above, I’d create the notification to include all of the review information so that its easy for you or your client to click on the review URL and see the posted review.

This process doesn’t necessarily let you moderate the review before they are posted, but it will allow you to keep a pulse on new reviews as they come in. 

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions!

@In the Inbox 

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Thanks Bryan @In the Inbox,

This is the perfect solution. Really appreciate your help and especially taking the time to show me an example of the flow. Legend!

Cheers,

Amy