Solved

Can Klaviyo scrape for keywords in Shopify's order note?

• 21 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Context: I have a gifting business with customers who purchase gifts for special occasions. We allow them to use Shopify's order note function to enter their gift message card for us to print out (free message card with every order).

I would like to send occasion reminder emails to customers who have bought gifts for specific occasions. I want to do this by scraping the data/keywords on the customer's order note , i.e. Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, etc

Example: John buys a birthday gift on 31st March 2020 and includes a message in the order note with the words “Happy Birthday”. Can I have Klaviyo scrape all orders with order note that has keyword: “Birthday” and send them a reminder email to repurchase another birthday gift the following year. So John would then receive the reminder email sometime before 31st March 2021.

I know how to use Date Property-Triggered Flows to enable the scheduling and have it recur every year. However, am I able to only send to orders who’s order note contains keywords “ Birthday” / “Anniversary” / etc.

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 21 February 2023, 20:54

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Francisco Johannes Yung!

I noticed that you asked a similar question in another thread, and my response would be the same for this question - for the sake of organization, I’m just going to link over to that response and we can discuss there!

Best,

Brian