Solved

Can't edit or preview emails in flow

• 1 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hey,

I’m having an issue editing and previewing emails in a browse abandonment flow. I simply get an error message (see below in Danish). It also happens when my colleague tries to send me a preview email. When I try to open the email, I get the same error message. 

Does anyone know what could be wrong? It is only this one flow it happens with. All the others are fine. 

Thanks, 

icon

Best answer by Dov 15 June 2022, 15:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @adione,

Thanks for sharing this question with us. I have a few follow-up questions to help narrow things down

It sounds like this is happening when you try to open the email in your inbox? Or it this error appearing when you click on a link or image in the Klaviyo email itself? 

Is it working in a live-send or is the issue only when sending a preview email?

Is this happening for all emails in the flow or just one email in particular?

When you clone the flow and try sending a preview in a cloned preview of the flow, does that still give you the same error?

Do you get the same error when you try a different browser?

Has your colleague tried opening it on their end? Do they also get the same error?

Looking forward to hearing back from you on this!

I also am having this issue. Cannot edit emails in a flow.

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @JimmieaQuick,

Thanks for your reply.

Hi @adione,

Thanks for sharing this question with us. I have a few follow-up questions to help narrow things down

It sounds like this is happening when you try to open the email in your inbox? Or it this error appearing when you click on a link or image in the Klaviyo email itself? 

Is it working in a live-send or is the issue only when sending a preview email?

Is this happening for all emails in the flow or just one email in particular?

When you clone the flow and try sending a preview in a cloned preview of the flow, does that still give you the same error?

Do you get the same error when you try a different browser?

Has your colleague tried opening it on their end? Do they also get the same error?

Looking forward to hearing back from you on this!

It would be helpful if you could let us know some more details using the initial questions I outlined above. 

Also, if you operate multiple Klaviyo accounts and are logged into account A on browser A and then switch to account B on browser A (say in another tab or browser window) and try to access something (a flow email, campaign etc.) from account A, you can see an error as well. To avoid this issue, ensure you are only logged into one Klaviyo account per browser.

I hope that helps.