Solved

Cannot Schedule Email nor Post a Question to Support

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

For all of 4/30, I am getting the message ‘Failed to create the draft campaign. An error occurred. Please try again later.’ when attempting to create a campaign.  Got a similar response about trying later when I attempted to email support.  

What’s up.

icon

Best answer by Lanresdev 1 May 2023, 12:31

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Het @Squamishpoacher ,

If you are receiving a message saying "Failed to create the draft campaign. An error occurred. Please try again later." when attempting to create a campaign in Klaviyo, it is possible that there is a temporary issue with Klaviyo's servers or with your internet connection.

I would suggest waiting a little while and trying again later to see if the issue resolves itself. You can also try clearing your browser cache and cookies, or using a different web browser to access Klaviyo. If the issue persists, you can reach out to Klaviyo support again, as they may have more information on any ongoing issues or outages.

In addition, it may be helpful to check Klaviyo's status page or social media accounts to see if there are any known issues being reported.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Thank you.  It was in fact a 12 hour wait for the issue to resolve itself.  It was obviously on the Klaviyo server side.  Surprising that Klaviyo had not flagged the event.  No doubt the result of the reconfigured interface.