Solved

Cart Abandonment Flow

• 28 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi,

I noticed that the trigger in your pre-set Cart Abandonment Flow is “Has Started Checkout”. And then there is a filter “Has started Checkout Zero Time”. 

Can you kindly confirm this is correct?

I also don’t understand why it is called “Cart Abandonment Flow”, shouldn’t it be called “Check Out Abandonment”?

And then my question is, is it possible to have the metrics “Added to Cart” in Klaviyo? We have an integration with Shopify.

Thank you fo your help.

icon

Best answer by JessFosnough 28 February 2024, 18:55

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

Hi @acjounet,

Thanks for your question! I’m not 100% sure what pre-set flow you are looking at, but if it is the standard abandoned cart reminder, the filter I see is: 

• Placed Order zero times since starting this flow

This filter will make sure that anyone who completed a checkout does NOT get the email(s).

Also, I tend to agree, it probably should be named Checkout Abandonment, since someone can abanon a cart without starting the checkout process. I’m guessing the name was set in place a long time ago, perhaps before checkout abandonment was differentiated from cart abandonment.

I do not have an integration gration with Shopify, so I’m not the best source, but our integration does have “Added To Cart” as a metric, so I believe Shopify should have this capability. We use that to trigger an Abandoned Add To Cart flow.

Hope this helps!