Solved

Changed Email Associated with Account--lost email flows

• 15 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I changed the email associated with my Klaviyo account and now I do not see all the email flows I created.  Is there a way to get these email flows to appear in the “new” email account?

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 15 November 2021, 23:12

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @steveg 

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community!

When you updated the email address it likely created a new account for your business.  You can copy the flows between Klaviyo accounts by following this guide on your own. If you can not figure out how to complete this and you are the Owner of the accounts, you can contact Klaviyo Support to have them work through the backend to transfer flows into the new account.  One thing to note, the new account has a different Public API Key associated with it and will also need to be updated in your integrations. Your old API key will need to be removed and replaced with the new account so that your customer information and data are sent to the correct account. Users often have major challenges when there are multiple klaviyo.js codes on their sites.

<script type="text/javascript" async 
src="https://static.klaviyo.com/onsite/js/klaviyo.js?company_id=Public API Key"></script>

If you need addition help making sure the correct account ID is being used, Klaviyo Support will be able to help you with that as well. 

Hope this helps get you back on track quick as we race towards BFCM!! Thank you for being part of the Klaviyo Community!