Coming Soon Flow

• 12 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +3
  • Contributor I
  • 2 replies

Hi

I am trying to set up a flow for ‘Coming soon’ products

Can you share the flow logic that this would follow.

Customer registers for coming soon product and will receive an email when this becomes available and no longer in coming soon

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 12 October 2023, 11:35

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Hi @kj93

This will work:

1. Create a ‘coming soon’ list with an associated form for contacts to register their interest. They will be added to that list.
  2. Create a ‘coming soon’ flow that triggers when someone subscribes to the list above. Your first email (product is available) in the flow should be set to manual. That will create a queue of interested contacts who have subscribed. As it’s set to manual, they won’t receive the email until the next step.
  3. When the product is available, select the ‘product is available’ email in the flow and on the left side of the flow view, select ‘view all analytics’. On the next screen ‘recipient activity’ and then ‘needs review’. You will now see a list of all queued recipients and a ‘send all’ button at the top of the screen. Selecting that will send your email notifying them that the product is available.

I suggest also adding a live ‘welcome’ email immediately after the trigger. That would just be a confirmation to the recipient of their subscription but could include some pre-sales content to get them excited!

Alternatively, you could just do 1 above and then send a campaign to that list when the product is released

Hope that helps

Andy

Badge +3

Thanks so much!

How does this work with variants/multiple products in the coming soon category going available at different times?

Badge +5

@bluesnapper I’d like to know how to set this up for multiple products too.