Solved

Definitions of the "Dimensions" in the Trigger Split drop down menu

• 2 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

I have an abandoned cart flow. I want to create a trigger split so that if a customer comes back and purchases (from the flow or some other way) they exit  the flow.

I see I can set the criteria for when the user exits by setting a dimension, condition and dimension value. The issue is that I do not know the definition of each of the dimensions in the Dimension drop down.

Are the definition of each item in the drop documented anywhere. I could not find it in the flow or conditional split docs online.

The drop down has these choices. I’d like to know how each is defined. For my immediate needs, how would I set this to mean “user purchased something” but knowing all the dimension definitions would be quite helpful

Dropdown

Attributed Flow

Attributed Message

Attributed Message Variation

Collections

Discount Codes

Email Domain

Item Count

Items

ShippingRate

Source Name

tags

Total Discounts

$value

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 3 December 2022, 02:07

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @AdamI ,

Welcome to the Community.

Although we do not have a glossary resource for all listed variables in the dropdown menu, we do have a help center article about flow triggers and filters.

If you are looking to create a flow based on someone’s order history, then I would recommend using a conditional split instead of a trigger for this and set the condition to has not placed order since the flow started. Essentially the same filter as the trigger set up you had.

Hope that helped,

Alex

Badge +1

Totally helped. Thank you. CS guided me in the same direction

Yeah, I heard such a glossary does not exist. I think a request was submitted to generate something like that. Which would be cool. 

Best, 

Adam

Just wondering if you happen to know what Item count means and if the glossary ever got created?