Solved

Desperate help need it

• 18 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hello, Is anyone here Klaviyo expert I can talk to over the phone. I need help to set up my  flows and everything else.  I have no  good experience with Klaviyo so far. I did set up flows I am not sure if this is okay and i am sure I need more stuff. I was ready to uninstall Klaviyo, getting frustrating 

Thank you 

My email: milena@milenala.com  

icon

Best answer by Spark Bridge Digital LLC 19 April 2023, 14:27

View original

3 replies

Badge +7

Hi Milena, 

I would be happy to help. 

If you would like, we can do a quick audit for you to see what needs to be improved and what other flows can be added. 

You can book a call with us https://ecom2win.com/ 

Userlevel 6
Badge +31

Hey @MilenaCandle!

Klaviyo’s Partner Directory is a great resource to find some of the best experts of the platform to help. It sounds like you may need not only implementation but strategy help long-term as well, so the Partners in the directory would be a fantastic asset for your brand to find a Klaviyo Pro. 

In the interim, the Klaviyo Academy can help shed some light on tons of training topics. But if you have a specific question on flow set-up or strategy, don’t hesitate to drop it here in the Community and we can help get it answered!

Badge +2

Thank you everyone for fast reply.  I need to see if I can speak with somebody. Got so many emails need to go true them. I truly appreciated