Skip to main content
Solved

Different Welcome Flow for different Funnel

• 4 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello, so I have this problem. 

We currently have a Sign-up form for the newsletter everything is good with the popup itself. But we have 5 different funnels in the same shop as a result, the same Sign-up form appears on each of these funnels, once customers complete the form they receive an email. Different customers from different funnels receive the same email with the same discount and product link. THIS IS THE PROBLEM

Is there a way to create a flow for each funnel by creating a filter with the exact landing page link? 

I need customers to receive an email with a link to that landing page where they completed the form and in each funnel the product link has to be different.

I appreciate any help you can provide.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @MatasRimka 

Can you share a little more about what you mean by different funnels?

I believe this is possible but need a little more context as to exactly what you are trying to achieve in order to set this up properly

Badge

Hi @stephen.trumble 

What I mean by different funnels is what the path to the landing page and the destination - landing page are different (different copy, different price, different offer) but basically it is the same product. 

I need to have different flow paths for each of these funnels - different links in welcome flow particularly.

Now I have created different email signup forms and in the welcome flow there is conditional split with filter “consent ID” so people are filtered by which form they are filling up.

Problem with this, a lot (about 60%) of people who come to the web goes through those filters by NO path in all the splits. So my conclusion is that this solution is not working properly and we are losing a lot of potential revenue on this.