Solved

Display collapse on test mail using dynamic product feed

• 12 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I am building flow mail using dynamic product feed.  My gmail shows no problem, but a person using LINE Works mail displays with collapse.  I changed block padding Left / Right in many different ways, but didn’t fix.  Please tell me how to fix this.

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 12 July 2023, 23:26

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Chisa G 

Welcome to the community and congrats on your first post!

I think it’s helpful to first understand that emails will typically render differently based on a number of things. Most notable, the inbox provider you’re using, the device you’re viewing the email on, and the medium (browser, app, etc) you’re viewing the email from. Any combination of these along with some other known rendering quarks - such as Outlook - may cause your emails to look different from one another. For this reason, we typically recommend using tools such as Litmus or Email on Acid which are email preview tools to allow you to view how your email will appear. You can then use these previews to help guide how to design your emails to appear as consistent as possible across the all mediums.

Before redesigning the email I would also suggest looking at your metrics to see how many of your customers are using LINE Works as their ESP. I wouldn’t suggest making edits that will affect your templates appearance if only a few of your customers are using LINE Works.

Hope this helps!