Solved

draft flows are sending, live flows not sending

• 13 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

can someone please help me,

my draft flow emails are sending but the active/live ones are not? 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 17 May 2023, 03:56

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @popiinyourpocket 

I just responded to your other question on your flows and asked for you to share more information about the drafts sending to your customers, as this should not be the case. Can you share a screenshot of your flow change history, the analytics showing that the flow is sending, or a profile that has received the flow after if was put into draft mode? With more information we can definitely figure out what’s going on to prevent it from continuing. 

I’ll be on the lookout for your response!

Badge

Hello 

Thank you for your reply. The error message has gone. I am the only person with access to the account. This is the email that appears in my users inbox, sorry I don’t understand what other screenshots you are asking for!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @popiinyourpocket 

As you are concerned about flows being sent when they aren’t live, you would need to take a peek at the flows analytics to figure out what is going on. At the top of your image there is a button that says “Show Analytics”, when you click on that it will show you if each of the messages are being sent. As this is not live, no one should be moving through this flow and all numbers for waiting, review, delivered and skipped should be “0” for each message in the flow. If this is not the case and any number is above “0”, you can click on the individual message and on the left side you can view the messages metrics.  This will tell you who received this message and when. Again, this number should be “0” since the flow is not “Live”. Knowing when it was sent will help determine when and if the problem occured.

Let me know what you flow analytics are showing so we can make sure your customers aren’t receiving your marketing before you are ready.

Badge

i deleted the triggers and now all of them say 0 does this mean it is fixed? is there a way to delete whole flows from my homepage?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @popiinyourpocket 

You can delete a flow from your flows tab. Once you are on the main screen for flows, click on the three dots on the right side of the screen and then select delete. 

Hope this helps!