Solved

Dragging blocks via mobile

• 14 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

How do you drag blocks into the campaign via your phone? I can’t create campaigns on my computer because every screen is white and support was not able to help. Mobile is my only option. 

icon

Best answer by Dov 15 November 2021, 21:24

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @MsElevated,

Thanks for sharing this with us in the Community.

I’m sorry to hear about the difficulty you’ve been having editing your templates. Being able to use the desktop interface will be important because Klaviyo is not optimized to drag and drop specific blocks using a mobile device. In other words, you won’t be able to drag and drop specific blocks on mobile at this time.

I noticed you commented on the thread below

I want to ensure you’ve tried all recommendations mentioned in this thread including:

-clearing cookies/cache

-disabling any plug-ins on the browser

-ensuring the browser is the latest version

If none of those resolve...

-tried a new browser and ensured that browser was up to date

-tried an incognito browser

-you have no interfering ad blockers, antivirus software, network filters or firewalls active that are preventing these pages to load

-restarted your computer

-refreshed your browser

If none of the above resolved your issue you are still in contact with support, try opening the developer console in Google Chrome. You can open the Chrome Menu in the upper-right-hand corner of the browser window and select More Tools > Developer Tools. You can also use the shortcut Option + ⌘ + J (on macOS), or Shift + CTRL + J (on Windows/Linux) to access the console and look at any outstanding errors (in red) you see there. This will be helpful information for support to look into. They will also test to see if they can reproduce the issue on their end by accessing your account. If they cannot reproduce the blank pages, that tells us that this is a localized issue (one or a combination of the above causing the blank screen). If they are able to reproduce the blank page on our end, then our support team will take next steps to address this.

Lastly, I recommend keeping an eye on the Klaviyo status page whenever you experience an issue, that will give you the most up to date information on any issues we may be experiencing at the time.

I hope that one of these resolves your issue or at the very least this is helpful information for you to proceed. Thanks for being a member of our community.