Solved

dynamic data for Woocommerce Reorder not working

• 21 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

This is for Woocommerce.

I am trying to set up a flow where every month they receive an email to encourage them to reorder their previous purchases. 

Problem:

Not pulling the product image

Not pulling the ordered products product page url..

What is working:

Pulls the product name, price etc

The weird thing is I have an abandoned cart flow which already works. (pulls image, name data etc correctly).

When I tried the same setup, it would not work. I assume, since the add to cart event pushes slightly different properties.

I have the following setup: 

Originally for the image, I tried this: {{ item.0|lookup:'$extra'|lookup:'Images'|lookup:'0'|lookup:'URL'|default:'' }}

I also tried: 

And for the product page url: {{ event.extra.Items.0|lookup:'$extra'|lookup:'URL'|default:'' }} => {{ item.0|lookup:'$extra'|lookup:'URL'|default:'' }}

However, this does not even show.

Finally, a button URL.

It is still unclear to me how to add the dynamic URL to the button href=””. Probably because of the above problem, nothing shows.

Any help appreciated. Most of the examples are for Shopify, so the answer is not obvious.

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 27 June 2023, 16:41

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @BenAdams 

Thanks for asking the community about your replenishment flow!

Quick question, what metric are you using to trigger the flow? Placed Order or Ordered Product? 

Badge +1

Placed Order

Badge +1

Hi @stephen.trumble can I get a bit more help on this one please? Really stuck here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @BenAdams 

Thank you for your patience! 

Did you try removing the “.0”  from the URL. It would look like this: {{ item|lookup:'$extra'|lookup:'Images'|lookup:'0'|lookup:'URL'  }}