Skip to main content
Solved

Dynamic product feed sale price

• 14 June 2024
  • 7 replies

Hi, we need to set a sale price in a dynamic product feed for our Flows. Can you help with these? 

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +15

Hi @ddgfashion 

Thank you for posting in the community!

This will depend on the catalog you are pulling your data from. Some in integrations and platforms offer this: Shopify, Woocommerce etc, where the data is pulled in dynamically as shown below:

If you are working in a custom catalog I can refer to this guide, that allows you to setup the sale price and price variables dynamically for custom catalog products. :https://medium.com/klaviyo-developers/simplified-custom-product-blocks-b22e53d21bf6

I hope this helps :)

Badge +1

Dear,

How can we send product price on discount through API? We still do not have an option “Original price for sale products”.
We’ve tried to add old_price, but we got an error: “'special_price' is not a valid field for the resource 'catalog-item’.”

Userlevel 3
Badge +15

Hi @ddgfashion 

If the values were not mapped from the beginning and you have added a new field, I would delete the catalog and upload it from scratch in order to remap the newly added values. 

When you are working with a custom catalog it is not available to automatically pull this data into the dynamic product feed. In this case you would have to set it up with the abovementioned guide.

I hope this helps :-)

Badge +1

Hi @ddgfashion 

If the values were not mapped from the beginning and you have added a new field, I would delete the catalog and upload it from scratch in order to remap the newly added values. 

When you are working with a custom catalog it is not available to automatically pull this data into the dynamic product feed. In this case you would have to set it up with the abovementioned guide.

I hope this helps :-)

We're sending products through API. Do we need to delete all products and then import them again? Also, should we send "first" time from API or we should import from Excel/CSV/JSON?

Userlevel 3
Badge +15

Hi again @ddgfashion 

Lets dig into this. Which API are you using? And are you manually mapping your fields somewhere else?

For the abovementioned guide you would have to use a syntax similar to the example below:

{% catalog event.ProductID %}

{% if 'special_price' not in catalog_item.metadata %}

INSERT DYNAMIC PRICE 

{% else %}

INSERT DYNAMIC PRICE 

INSERT DYNAMIC SPECIAL_PRICE

{% endcatalog %}

Badge +1

Hi again @ddgfashion 

Lets dig into this. Which API are you using? And are you manually mapping your fields somewhere else?

For the abovementioned guide you would have to use a syntax similar to the example below:

{% catalog event.ProductID %}

{% if 'special_price' not in catalog_item.metadata %}

INSERT DYNAMIC PRICE 

{% else %}

INSERT DYNAMIC PRICE 

INSERT DYNAMIC SPECIAL_PRICE

{% endcatalog %}

Hi,

Developer tried to solve it that way and failed. We dont mapping fields. Can you help step by step?

We're using: https://a.klaviyo.com/api/
'type' => 'catalog-item'

Badge +1

Please, can we get any help?