Solved

Editing email in flows

• 23 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hoping someone can assist. New to Klaviyo and know something must be wrong here.

Editing a standard welcome flow and when i click on edit email template it asks me to log in to different browser in order to not loose any unsaved changes. Upon clicking on the only option available (to open in new browser and log in again) the loop continues. So i cannot amend email templates, basically.

Hoping someone has some info on this.

icon

Best answer by Kylie W 23 July 2023, 23:28

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @Landie 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community and thank you for your question!

Are you by any chance logged into Klaviyo with the same login (username and password) in another browser, even if on another machine (laptop)?
Klaviyo UI is not a fan of multiple log in’s with the same user when attempting to use it features. 

If you are not logged in on another machine/browser and no one else is using your user, I would suggest clearing your cache and giving that a go.

Hope this helps!

Kylie

Badge

Hi

Thank you very much for your reply. Unfortunately didn't work, I have honestly tried everything. Will keep looking for answers. Thank you anyway : )

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Landie 

Like @Kylie W mentioned, this is typically a browser issue. If you have already cleared your browser history and cookie cache and restarted the browser, I would suggest trying an incognito window. One other idea, do you have any bowser plugins that could be interfering with pages opening properly? I would also suggest checking these plugins to make sure Klaviyo has permissions to function properly.

hope this helps!