Solved

Editing Not Accepeting

• 15 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hello, I have created some flow with HTML Email tamplate. I made some mistakes. I want to edit. But no edit accepting. 

No error is showing but not accepting. Just Showing a “A”
here is an Screenshot: 

icon

Best answer by Omar 17 June 2023, 11:30

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @shakib6472

Thanks for being a part of our community and I apologize for this inconvenience! If you are receiving an error message we recommend cloning the template and adding it again to the flow with the cloned version. I did want to mention, in order to use this template in drag/drop form, it would need to be recreated in the drag/drop editor. To do this you would need to select 'create new' under email templates > selecting a 'basic' or a 'themed' template > and deleting/adding blocks to get the layout you would like. 
More information on creating drag/drop templates can be found here.

I hope this helps!

~Chloe

Badge

Hi @shakib6472

Thanks for being a part of our community and I apologize for this inconvenience! If you are receiving an error message we recommend cloning the template and adding it again to the flow with the cloned version. I did want to mention, in order to use this template in drag/drop form, it would need to be recreated in the drag/drop editor. To do this you would need to select 'create new' under email templates > selecting a 'basic' or a 'themed' template > and deleting/adding blocks to get the layout you would like. 
More information on creating drag/drop templates can be found here.

I hope this helps!

~Chloe

Well, But right now they are not allowing me to create new one not even duplicate. Even I cant create a new flow. Its showing a network error. 

What is going on? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @shakib6472,

Seems like that original error in your flow may be stemming from that network error you’re noticing.  would suggest taking a look at some past Community posts which discuss this subject such as the ones I’ve shared below:

In my experience, network errors are isolated to your own network and connection - which you may want to double check on. Additionally, it wouldn’t hurt to also see if clearing the cache and cookies could help as well!

David

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

Adding to this I'd also check if you're still logged in. Probably not the cause but I've seen issues when your session times out.

Regards,

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO