Solved

EMAIL FLOW - BOLETO - INVOICE IN E-MAIL

• 16 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello guys!

In Brazil we have a payment method called BOLETO.

Payment by BOLETO is a way of paying bills using a document that contains information about the payment, such as amount, due date, payment code, etc... It can be paid at banks, lottery outlets or online.

How do I put this document in the email that the customer receives when they choose this payment method.

DESIRED FLOW: Customer purchases by BOLETO > Customer receives an email saying: Thank you for your purchase, your BOLETO to be paid is at the bottom of the email.

I believe that Klaviyo does not have this option, due to the fact that BOLETO only exists in Brazil.

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 16 October 2023, 19:07

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Victor2567!

It’s true that Klaviyo does not natively support Boleto payments in the way you’ve described, so the only way to include this would be to use a third-party service.

I did find that Stripe offers Boleto payments, and we do integrate with Stripe, however any further instruction would have to be given through Stripe’s support, as the implementation would not occur on the Klaviyo end. Here’s their documentation on this, if you’re interested:

Best,

Brian