Solved

Email Flows For Declined Sezzle Purchases

• 9 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2
  • Contributor I
  • 1 reply

We use Sezzle and Credova on our store. They’re both “buy now, pay later” services that allow customers to purchase products and receive them as if they just paid for it (we get paid), but they pay for it to Sezzle over several weeks, and Credova up to 2-years. We’ve had a lot of success with Sezzle, but we also have several customers a day who’ve been rejected…and we want to direct them to Credova (who tend to be a little easier to qualify for).

MY QUESTION:
Is it possible to set up an email flow for customers who were rejected for a Sezzle purchase?

icon

Best answer by Manny Singh 10 March 2022, 05:32

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

I haven’t heard of Credova, but 2 years to pay! That’s wild.  Is it a big ticket item?

Could customer service a tag on the customer’s profile? Then you could create a segment on that tag and create a flow based on people entering that segment.

OR, when they get rejected by Sezzle, is there a communication that goes out to them to notify they got rejected? If so, what about having the message in there.  Keeps it simple

Badge +2

Hey Manny, yeah Credova has a $300-$5000 purchase range requirement on most of their options.

Thanks for the two suggestions….I’m going to dig into those both.

I really appreciate it!

Greg