Solved

Email sent but not received.

• 16 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi, I create a test email campaign with only one recipient and sent the email Klaviyo showing email sent but I did not received yet. 

Currently showing this status.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by David To 16 July 2021, 20:39

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Qaiser,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community!

When a campaign is marked as “Sent” within Klaviyo, this means that the email was technically sent from Klaviyo but it may not have reached your inbox for a variety of of reasons. To find out the reason as to why this is, I would suggest taking a look to see if the email was skipped for any reason. You can see if the email was skipped and for what reason by clicking into the campaign and going to the campaign’s Recipient Activity tab. From this tab, if you looked at the Other section, you’ll see certain reasons as to why your email may not have been delivered such as if the email was skipped, if the email bounced, if the contact unsubscribed, or if the contact marked you. 

If your test email was bouncing, I would suggest reviewing Klaviyo’s About Bounced Emails in Klaviyo Help Center Article to learn more about potential reasons why your test email may have bounced. In addition I would also recommend checking to see if the email landed in your Spam or Junk folder. From my experience, I see this occurring most often if you happen to be using a free email service domain as your from-address such as @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @outlook.com, etc. This is further explained in the How to Change the Sender Email Address article as we suggest using a professional from-address that aligns with your business domain. 

I hope this helps!

David

Badge

I have the same question and this didn’t answer it. I am sending test emails and not all of them are getting through. Why would that be?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @LaurenP,

Have you checked your spam, junk, and promotional folders? I would also suggest checking out a recent Community post which I’ve linked below that discusses this topic further:

David