Solved

Enterring own data in text

• 5 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi there,

how do I manage to implement own data in the text??

We want to cumulate the total turnover per customer per year (external) and get this data in Klaviyo. How can I manage to enter the turnover into the text of the mail??

Or if there is another way I am open to hear :-)

Best regards,
Stephan

icon

Best answer by In the Inbox 5 January 2024, 16:11

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @HSVrichie 

When you have your data ready, you can manually upload it into Klaviyo using the profile properties. Let say you have your total turnover value for each customer. When you upload the data into Klaviyo, you’d have a spreadsheet with the customers email address in the first column, then your Total Turnover column. You’ll need to add a header to the column. 

When you upload the data, Klaviyo will recognize the second column and ask you to assign the data to an existing profile property or create a new one. I assumed you’d want to create a new profile property. 

Then, when it comes to adding that content to your email, you’ll use the Klaviyo Tags. This article outlines exactly how to use your new custom profile property to add the information to the body of the email. 

https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408802648731

I hope this helps! If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know!

@In the Inbox