Skip to main content
Solved

Everything is Correctly integrated but the customers arent automatically being added to the newsletter

• 6 April 2023
  • 1 reply

• Hey there So I integrated my store and set up a coupon and sign up form to get emails, i have been getting lots of people signing up but they are not receiving my welcome flow. i cant see the customers getting automatically inputted into the newsletter. I feel like i have to automatically add them from my store to the lists … is this correct or should it be auto?

So yea welcome flow isn't sending.. and the customers aren't being added to the lists automatically, I'm not sure what i am doing wrong please help as i would love for all my new customers to receive my flows would be amazing to get this to work :)

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@NutritySkin 

Yes this definitely need to be automatically and what may be the exact problem I’m not sure but I will share few assumptions and you can check and see if any of those are the reason for your problem.

1. You integrated your store with one list as main list and you are using different list for the welcome flow trigger
  2. You are using the right list but you didn’t switch from double opt in to single opt in so people subscribe to the form but they may not confirm their subscription email that they are getting so they are not added to the list at all
  3. If your double opt in is not the problem than last suggestion would be to check your flow filters and see if maybe some of them are set up wrong to filter people out
  4. And the last thing that I can think of that may be a problem is that people are actually getting the emails but they are not seeing them because they go to spam

I’m not saying you have any of these problems, but since I can’t check your account and see what the exact problem is I just wanted to share some common mistakes that people make in this kind of situations.