Skip to main content
Solved

Flow don't work

• 20 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi,there

Please tell me the basics of Klaviyo's flow.

Am I correct in understanding that Flow automatically sends sign-up forms and campaigns?

If so, I have created a signup form in wordpress and activated the campaign, giving it conditions such as form id.

Am I correct in my understanding that when I turn on smart messages, they will be sent after 16 hours?

These forms are currently not working and are not being emailed. Campaign email distribution seems to be working manually.

Please tell me the settings etc.

Also, when displaying the klaviyo sign up button on wordpress, the header script is

It disappears when the theme is updated (the button does not appear unless it is re-registered). Is this a problem? Or is it a theme vendor issue?

B&R

YUKO NAGAKI

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Hey @moonbase 

Thank you for asking this question here in klaviyo community

Since you are a beginner, I would genuinely suggest you start from here. Getting started with Klaviyo

Most of your questions will automatically get answered here.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Arpit

Badge

Hi,

Why isn't it emailed when I press the submit button from the sign-up form? The flow seems to be working fine.
Also, if you let it be sent manually, it will work, but it will not be automatically sent after 16 hours.
Why isn't it emailed when I press the submit button from the sign-up form? The flow seems to be working fine.

Also, if you let it be sent manually, it will work, but it will not be automatically sent after 16 hours.
I've looked into it, but it doesn't work, so I'm emailing the forum and community. A link that shows you where to set it specifically.
It would be helpful if you could tell me.
Should I provide paid support?
I've looked into it, but it doesn't work, so I'm emailing the forum and community.
Should I provide paid support?

B&R

YUKO NAGAKI

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Hey @moonbase 

its difficult to investigate without looking at the setup. So i would suggest if its possible for you to get paid account and talk to customer support rep, so that they can help you investigate this in more detail.

Apologies that I am unable to help with the information I have. Maybe someone else from the community might help. @stephen.trumble @kaila.lawrence - can you please help?

Best Regards,
Arpit